Permitted and Prohibited
The Saskatchewan Roughrider Football Club is committed to creating a safe, comfortable, and enjoyable entertainment experience for all fans. All fans are required to abide by the Fans Code of Conduct. Mosaic Stadium is a family friendly venue! We want all fans of all ages attending our games to enjoy the experience in a responsible fashion. Security will intervene when necessary to respond to the following unacceptable behaviours:
- Behaviour that is unruly, disruptive, dangerous or illegal in nature
- Using foul or abusive language or obscene gestures
- Intoxication or other signs of alcohol or drug impairment that results in unacceptable behaviour
- Possessing outside alcohol
- Possessing confetti poppers or fireworks of any type
- Bringing in aerosol cans except sunscreen and bug spray
- No Smoking or vaping (electronic cigarettes) in any area
- Any disruption of the game or associated Rider events including but not limited to throwing objects or trespassing on the playing field or in other restricted areas
- Failing to follow instructions of stadium personnel
- Verbal or physical harassment of any fan, player or stadium personnel
- Sitting in a location other than the guests ticketed seat
- Continuous prolonged standing which interrupts the sightlines of seated guests
All fans and any items they are carrying or conveying are subject to search by Security prior to being admitted to Mosaic Stadium. This includes the use of handheld metal detectors. Security will make other arrangements for persons with medical devices/concerns.
Event patrons are responsible for their conduct as well as the conduct of their guests and/or persons occupying their seats (unless Season Tickets re-sold through the Rider Ticket Exchange program).
Event patrons and guests who violate any of these provisions will be subject to ejection or refused entry without refund and may face loss of ticket privileges for future games.
To report violations of the Fan Code of Conduct, in confidence, text 1-306-518-0455. Please include details of your problem along with the offending seat and row number if known. If you see something, say something.
We suggest that you use the Rider Transit Bus as your safe ride home to and from the game. For more information click here.
PERMITTED AND PROHIBITED
- Outside Alcohol
- Non-prescription drugs
- Any non-clear bag including backpacks, coolers, or containers
- Rods, dowels, hockey sticks and golf ball retrievers
- NEW Blow horns
- Any object in security’s opinion that may be used as a weapon including all knives
- Signs which obstruct stadium pageantry or signage
- Using unmanned aircraft systems (drones) unless authorized by the Saskatchewan Roughrider Club
- Selfie sticks
- Outside drinks of any sort, except those indicated in the permitted items section
- NEW In-shell peanuts or other nuts
- NEW Shelled sunflower seeds
- Full face masks such as Halloween masks
- NEW One clear bag per fan that is clear plastic, vinyl or PVC and does not exceed 12″ x 6″ x 12″
- One clear plastic freezer bag (Ziploc bag or similar) not exceeding 12″ x 6″ x 12″
- One small clutch bag, approximately the size of a hand, (not exceeding 4.5”x6.5”) with or without a handle or strap can be taken into the stadium with one of the clear plastic bags
- Exceptions will be made for medically necessary items after proper inspection at the gate
- Full details on the Clear Bag Policy can be found here.
- Only sealed bottles of still water only (no flavoured or carbonated water), up to 1 liter
- Empty water bottles no larger than 1 liter
- Seat cushions
- Individual snacks
- Bug spray and sunscreen
- Medical/COVID masks that cover the mouth and nose area