TICKET SALES END EVERY FRIDAY @ 4:00 p.m. SASK TIME – DRAW @ 4:30 p.m.
TICKETS: 1 for $10 – 10 for $25 – 50 for $50 – 200 for $100
TICKETS ARE ONLY AVAILABLE FOR PURCHASE IN SASKATCHEWAN
Weekly winner will receive a single cash prize equal to 20% of all ticket sales collected during the week! The progressive jackpot consists of 30% of all tickets sales collected over the duration of the contest. If the weekly winner draws the card with Cody Fajardo on it (Ace of Spades), they will win the progressive jackpot!
- Ticket sales will be made available every week the game is played on www.Riderville.com/foundation/chase-the-ace-rider-edition/.
- Sales will begin at 5:00 p.m. Sask time, until the following Friday at 4:00 p.m. Sask time.
- Draws will held electronically at 1900 Rose St, Regina SK at 4:30 p.m. Sask time.
- Draws are live on the Sportscage on 620 CKRM. Listen Live Here
- Total prize sellout valued at $1,005,732.00
- Tickets are available for purchase via credit card only.
- ELIGIBILITY TO ENTER: During the dates and times and other details specified below. Tickets are available for purchase OVER THE INTERNET by anyone 19 years or older REGARDLESS OF THEIR RESIDENCE if physically located in SASKATCHEWAN. The following persons are prohibited from purchasing tickets in the FOUNDATION Raffle: Saskatchewan Roughrider Foundation staff and Board of Directors, Saskatchewan Roughrider Executive Team and Board of Directors, Employees, Directors or Executives of Tap 50:50 Event Consultants Ltd.; and, Any individual in charge of card/envelope security.
- POSTING WINNERS: The winning ticket number will be posted to Roughriders following each weekly draw, along with the weekly prize amount and the revealed playing card associated with the weekly winning ticket.
- CARD/ENVELOPE SECURITY: 52 cards will originally be counted and the Ace of Spades confirmed to be in the deck. The cards will be shuffled and face down placed into non-transparent envelopes and sealed. The appointed coordinator from the organization, will then shuffle the envelopes and another person designated by the Foundation will number the cards from 1 to 52. General Manager of Harvard Broadcasting, Jason Huschi will then sign each envelope along the seal of the envelope.
- ATTENDANCE AT DRAW: Ticket holders do not have to be present at the draws in order to win or to claim their prize. The winner will also be contacted by phone.
- UNCLAIMED PRIZES: Will be secured for a period of 1 year following each weekly draw. Unclaimed prizes after this time period will be reported to, and a charitable allocation will be approved by, the SLGA. CLAIMANTS: The winner must provide their full name, address and phone number and identification upon claiming their prize.
- PRIVACY: By claiming a prize, winner consents to the use of their likeness/photograph, first and last name, ticket number, city/town of residence and the audio/video recording (or written transcription) of the winner notification telephone call, for any publicity purposes by the Foundation. The Foundation respects the privacy of its raffle supporters; we do not sell, rent, or trade our supporter lists. The information we collect is used to process raffle ticket purchases, keep our supporters informed about the activities of The Foundation, and ask for their support for our mission. If at any time you wish to be excluded from such contacts, call us at 306.569.2323 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will accommodate your request.