Clear Bag Policy
To bring Mosaic Stadium onside along other major sports arenas and to minimize bottlenecks at Stadium gates, the Club is moving to a clear bag policy for all Saskatchewan Roughriders games in 2021 and beyond. This policy will allow for expedited entry into Mosaic Stadium by allowing for quicker screening at entry points by stadium security.
The Club encourages fans not to bring bags when possible, but the following will be permitted:
- One clear bag per fan that is clear plastic, vinyl or PVC and does not exceed 12″ x 6″ x 12″
- Rider branded clear bags are available for purchase at the Rider Store or riderstore.ca
- One clear plastic freezer bag (Ziploc bag or similar) not exceeding 12”x6”x12”
- One small clutch bag, approximately the size of a hand, (not exceeding 4.5”x6.5”) with or without a handle or strap can be taken into the stadium with one of the clear plastic bags
- Exceptions will be made for medically necessary items after proper inspection at the gate
- Bags that do not meet the permitted criteria can be checked at the Brandt Centre box office
Prohibited items include, but are not limited to, purses larger than a clutch bag, coolers, briefcases, backpacks, fanny packs, cinch bags,), luggage of any kind, computer bags and camera bags or any bag larger than the permissible size. Blowhorns, sunflower seeds and peanuts have also been added to the prohibited list in 2021. A full list of prohibited and permitted items can be found here.
You will continue to have the flexibility to bring a wide variety of approved items into the stadium as long as they are in a clear bag. Every member of your family may carry in a permissible bag.