ONLINE TICKET SALES BEGIN EVERY MONDAY@ 9:00 AM SASK TIME PRIOR TO A HOME OR AWAY GAME
TICKETS: 1 for $10 – 10 for $20 – 50 for $50 – 200 for $100
TICKETS ARE ONLY AVAILABLE FOR PURCHASE IN SASKATCHEWAN
- A 50/50 raffle will take place on both Roughrider home and away games
- Online Raffle ticket sales for each Foundation 50/50 draw will begin at 9:00 AM on the Wednesday prior to the Gameday that week and conclude at the end of the third Quarter on the Gameday of that week.
- For home games only, In-Venue sales will be available in addition to online sales at Mosaic Stadium from 3 hours prior to kickoff for home games on Game Day and conclude at the end of the third Quarter on home Gameday that week.
- Draws will held electronically at 1700 Elphinstone St, Regina SK.
- Total prize sellout of all raffles valued at $22,965,000
- Total number of tickets: 60,9000,000
- Tickets are available for purchase via Visa Credit, MasterCard Credit, Visa Debit and Mastercard Debit only
- Tickets can be purchased through the phone at 1-888-474-3377, Option 2
- Lottery Licence # LR22-0013
- ELIGIBILITY TO ENTER: During the dates and times and other details specified below tickets are available for purchase OVER THE INTERNET by anyone 19 years or older REGARDLESS OF THEIR RESIDENCE if physically located in SASKATCHEWAN.
- POSTING THE WINNER: The winning ticket numbers will be posted to the Saskatchewan Roughrider Foundation webpage and social media pages following the final draw
- ATTENDANCE AT DRAW: Ticket holders do not have to be present at the draw in order to win or to claim their prize. The winner will also be contacted by phone or email. Social Distancing is encouraged.
- UNCLAIMED PRIZE: Will be secured for a period of 1 year following the draw. The unclaimed prize after this period will be reported and a charitable allocation will be approved by the SLGA
- CLAIMANTS: The winner must provide their full name and ticket number upon claiming their prize.
- PRIVACY: By claiming the prize, winner consents to the use of their likeness/photograph, first and last name, ticket number, town of residence and the audio/video recording (or written transcription) of the winning notification telephone call for any publicity purposes of the Foundation. The Foundation respects the privacy of its raffle supporters. We do not sell, rent, or trade our supporter list. The information we collect is used to process raffle ticket purchases. Keep our supporters informed about the activities of the Foundation and ask for their support of our mission. If at any time you wish to be excluded from such contacts, call us at 306.569.2323 or email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will accommodate your request