The Rider Squad, Our Fan Ambassador Team
Rider Nation, are you looking for the best ticket in town?
We are currently drafting team members for the 2022 season–are you our first-round pick? Saskatchewan is home to some of the most amazing volunteers in the country! We are always on the look out for committed and outstanding individuals to join our team of Guest Experience CHAMP’s.
As a member of the Rider Squad, presented by Viterra, you’re front and centre for all Roughrider home games and possibly even more of the action from Mosaic Stadium, including concerts and other events! In 2022 we are also hosting the Grey Cup, not only can you be a part of the game as a Rider Squad Volunteer, but we also open the door for you as a Festival Volunteer. From our Guides and Ticket Scanners to Guest Relations, Hosts and all our other roles we are there to offer an unforgettable experience for all.
As a volunteer, we are there to assist all our guests in realizing the best possible experience through all our interactions with them. After all we have the best fans.
We haven’t even mentioned the uniform! Our Rider Squad Members not only have the opportunity to interact with the best fans but also receive an exclusive and unique outfit including, but not limited to:
- Polo style shirt
- Bunny hug
- Hat, toque, mitts and lanyard
We will provide you with all the training you need. You can schedule yourself online or with the app for each of the shifts you wish to volunteer for as well as cancel where your plans have changed.
Our way of saying thank you. Volunteers are recognized in several ways, including the gifting of:
- Merchandise, autographed items, gift cards, tickets to events, food at games and events and some great picture/behind the scenes opportunities.
- For 2022 we also offer early access to registration and scheduling for Grey Cup being hosted here in Regina(some conditions apply).
- We open the season with a Tailgate Party and end with a Recognition Reception (there is a minimum games or events and hours requirement for the year end).
We do ask for a minimum commitment from each volunteer of 6 games over the course of the season plus any playoff games. In addition, you also receive credit for the hours you contribute to other Rider related events. We do ask for a one-time fee of $50.00, in return you get an exclusive Rider Squad Uniform (value of over $300.00), a meal ticket for every game you work and the opportunity to attend private events, and the to win some great prizes.
Don’t miss out, spaces are limited.
TESTIMONIALS (Provided through our Annual Volunteer Survey)
- “I enjoy working with my fellow volunteers. We have a lot of fun and the fans are warm and friendly. It’s a culture of friendship with everyone that attends our events.”
- “One gets an opportunity to be a part of great organization and also to be able to work with a fun and awesome group of people who share the love of being a Rough Rider fan.”
- “You hear it all the time through various means that the Riders are the class of the CFL and now that I have been involved with them for the first year I’ve seen it first hand that it is true.”
- “Volunteering with the Riders is very rewarding. It is a great organization that treats its volunteers well and appreciates its volunteers. Terrific group of volunteers who make the experience fun and enjoyable. Go Riders Go!”
- “I really enjoyed my first year. I was really nervous and anxious for the first 3 games, the leaders and fellow volunteers helped me through it very well, I volunteered at 7 games, a soccer games and a concert. I am also in a wheelchair and the Saskatchewan Roughriders help accommodate me for my abilities.”