Saskatchewan Roughrider Foundation
We are champions and leaders of positive change in our communities!
The Saskatchewan Roughrider Foundation empowers youth and communities through the passion of Rider Nation.
As a successful foundation, we value the relationship and collaboration we have with the Saskatchewan Roughrider Football Club and the following values:
- Integrity – Maintaining truthfulness and morality
- Collaboration – Listen to, learn from and partner with donors and beneficiaries to address their needs
- Accountability – Provide stewardship for funds entrusted to us, while taking ownership of our decisions and being responsible for our actions
- Respect – Showing consideration and honour in all interactions
- Excellence – Generate and allocate funds effectively and efficiently in service to our community
The Saskatchewan Roughrider Foundation will support our three main community pillars:
- Amateur Sport: (Riders & Dream Community Fund, KidSport, Regina Rams 50/50)
- Health: (Cameco Touchdown For Dreams, Bleed Green Campaign – Canadian Blood Services)
- Education: (Imagine No Bullying, Rider Reading Month)
|Craig Reynolds||Kent Paul||Pam Klein||Laurie Powers||Chris Getzlaf|