Fan Code of Conduct
The Saskatchewan Roughrider Football Club is committed to creating a safe, comfortable, and enjoyable entertainment experience for all fans. All fans are required to abide by the Fans Code of Conduct. Mosaic Stadium is a family friendly venue! We want all fans of all ages attending our games to enjoy the experience in a responsible fashion. Security will intervene when necessary to respond to the following unacceptable behaviors:
- Behavior that is unruly, disruptive, dangerous or illegal in nature
- Using foul or abusive language or obscene gestures
- Intoxication or other signs of alcohol or drug impairment that results in unacceptable behavior
- Possessing outside alcohol
- Possessing confetti poppers or fireworks of any type
- Bringing in aerosol cans except sunscreen and bug spray
- No Smoking or vaping (electronic cigarettes) in any area
- Any disruption of the game or associated Rider events including but not limited to throwing objects or trespassing on the playing field or in other restricted areas
- Failing to follow instructions of stadium personnel
- Verbal or physical harassment of any fan, player or stadium personnel
- Sitting in a location other than the guests ticketed seat
- Continuous prolonged standing which interrupts the sightlines of seated guests
All fans and any items they are carrying or conveying are subject to search by Security prior to being admitted to Mosaic Stadium. This includes the use of hand held or walk-through metal detectors. Security will make other arrangements for persons with medical devices/concerns.
Event patrons are responsible for their conduct as well as the conduct of their guests and/or persons occupying their seats (unless Season Tickets re-sold through the Rider Ticket Exchange program).
Event patrons and guests who violate any of these provisions will be subject to ejection or refused entry without refund and may face loss of ticket privileges for future games.
To report violations of the Fan Code of Conduct, in confidence, text Riders followed by a space to 69050 (Riders 69050). Please include details of your problem along with the offending seat and row number if known. If you see something, say something.
We suggest that you use the Football Express Bus as your safe ride home to and from the game. For more information call 306-777-7433