The 109th Grey Cup is back in the Heartland and so is the Grey Cup Foundation 50/50 presented by ISC! The pot is a guaranteed half a million dollars and if you purchase your tickets before November 18th, you will be entered to win an early bird prize of $75,000! The early Bird prize will be drawn for on November 18th at 11:59pm.
Support the Saskatchewan Roughrider Foundation during festival week by purchasing your 50/50 tickets! All funds raised are used to make a positive impact on the provinces youth through The Foundation’s three main community pillars; education, health, and amateur football. If you would like to learn more about the Saskatchewan Roughrider Foundation, click here!
Tickets: 5 for $20 – 25 for $50 – 100 for $100 – 500 for $250
Tickets are only available for purchase in Saskatchewan
Grey Cup Early Bird Prize
Grey Cup Game
- Tickets for the Saskatchewan Roughrider Foundation Grey Cup 50/50 can be purchased until the end of the 4th quarter of the Grey Cup game on November 20th, 2022.
- There will be a $75,000 Early Bird draw on Nov 18th at 11:59pm.
- Grey Cup game jackpot is guaranteed to be a minimum of $500,000 with the winner winning half of the jackpot amount
- At the conclusion of the raffle period, the winning number(s) will be selected using a Random Number Generator (“RNG”) system from all eligible ticket numbers for that raffle.
- Total possible prize value: $2,503,848.75
- Total number of tickets: 10,000,000
- Tickets can be purchased online, in-venue or by telephone at 1-888-474-3377
- Tickets are available for purchase via Visa Credit, Mastercard Credit, Visa Debit and Mastercard Debit only
- Lottery License # LR22-0086
- Tickets are eligible for purchase to patrons who are located within the Province of Saskatchewan at the time of entry. They must be nineteen (19) years of age or older and otherwise meet the conditions specified in these Official Rules of Play.
- The winning number will be posted to the SRF website, within twenty-four (24) hours of the draw announcement.
- Ticket holders do not have to be present at the draw to win or claim their prize. The winner will also be contacted by phone or email.
- Prize will be secured for a period of 1 year following the draw. If unclaimed after this period, the funds will be reported, and a charitable allocation will be approved by the SLGA
- Claimants: The winner must provide their full name and ticket number upon claiming their prize.
Privacy: By claiming the prize, winner consents to the use of their likeness/photograph, first and last name, ticket number, town of residence and the audio/video recording (or written transcription) of the winning notification telephone call for any publicity purposes of the Foundation. The Foundation respects the privacy of its raffle supporters. We do not sell, rent, or trade our supporter list. The information we collect is used to process raffle ticket purchases.