New for 2017, the Saskatchewan Roughriders are proud to announce the Fan Pass Event Series!
The Fan Pass Event Series offers fans both a behind-the-scenes tour experience of the Rider locker room and training facilities at Mosaic Stadium. Fans can take part in a guided tour through our new Football Operations spaces as well as spend some time with some of their favourite Rider players in the new Players’ Lounge, both through one-on-one interaction and Q&A sessions.
The Fan Pass Event Series will take place on four consecutive nights from Tuesday, May 16 to Friday, May 19 and tickets are available for $75 per person. 100% of the proceeds from these events will go towards Rider-supported charities, including KidSport, George Reed Foundation, and the Red Cross Imagine No Bullying program. Events are not gender specific and are open to Rider fans of all ages.
What – Fan Pass Event Series offers fans a behind-the-scenes tour experience of the Football Operations Spaces at Mosaic Stadium
- Tickets are $75 per person and are limited to 75 attendees per night
- All proceeds go towards Rider-supported charities
When – Fan Pass Event Series will take place on 4 consecutive nights, with all proceeds going towards different Rider-supported charities.
Program – Combination of guided tours of the Rider locker room as well as player interviews and meet and greet sessions throughout the night
- Doors open at 7:00 pm
- Guided tours run every half hour starting at 7:30 pm
- Meet and greet some of your favourite Rider players both with one-on-one interactions and Q&A sessions throughout the night
- Tax receipts are not available for these events