TICKET SALES BEGIN FRIDAY @ 12:00 p.m. SASK TIME
TICKETS: 1 for $10 – 10 for $20 – 50 for $50 – 200 for $100
TICKETS ARE ONLY AVAILABLE FOR PURCHASE IN SASKATCHEWAN
- All tickets tickets purchased are entered in to the Home Opener 50/50 on August 6th, 2021
- Sales will begin at 12:00 p.m. Sask time, on July 2nd, 2021
- An Early Bird Prize of $25,000 will be drawn for on July 23rd, 2021 at 4:30 pm
- Tickets must be purchased before 4:00 pm on July 23rd to be entered in for the early bird prize
- Draws will held electronically at 1700 Elphinstone St, Regina SK.
- Total prize sellout valued at $972,935
- Total number of tickets: 2,805,000
- Tickets are available for purchase via Visa Credit, MasterCard Credit, Visa Debit and Mastercard Debit only
- Tickets can be purchased through the phone at 1-888-474-3377, Option 2
- Lottery Licence # LR21-0027
- ELIGIBILITY TO ENTER: During the dates and times and other details specified below tickets are available for purchase OVER THE INTERNET by anyone 19 years or older REGARDLESS OF THEIR RESIDENCE if physically located in SASKATCHEWAN.
- POSTING THE WINNER: The winning ticket number will be posted to the Saskatchewan Roughrider Foundation webpage following the final draw
- ATTENDANCE AT DRAW: Ticket holders do not have to be present at the draw in order to win or to claim their prize. The winner will also be contacted by phone. Social Distancing is encouraged.
- UNCLAIMED PRIZE: Will be secured for a period of 1 year following the draw. The unclaimed prize after this period will be reported and a charitable allocation will be approved by the SLGA CLAIMANTS: The winner must provide their full name, address and phone number and identification upon claiming their prize.
- PRIVACY: By claiming thet prize, winner consents to the use of their likeness/photograph, first and last name, ticket number, town of residence and the audio/video recording (or written transcription) of the winning notification telephone call for any publicity purposes of the Foundation. The Foundation respects the privacy of its raffle supporters. We do not sell, rent, or trade our supporter list. The information we collect is used to process raffle ticket purchases. Keep our supporters informed about the activities of the Foundation and ask for their support of our mission. If at any time you wish to be excluded from such contacts, call us at 1-888-474-3377, Option 2 or email email@example.com and we will accommodate your request