Graphic Design Intern
This internship is perfect for those looking to use the extensive knowledge gained from their recent degree and apply it to gain unique experience in the Sports & Entertainment Industry.
- Term: May 1, 2023 – December 15, 2023
- Full-time, salaried role
- Open to student and new grads (up to 24 months post graduation). We are looking for top local talent to share, inspire and grow the passion that fuels Rider Nation and our province! Therefore, applicants must be Saskatchewan based or a returning local resident.
The Riders are currently scouting for a motivated individual to assist our Marketing and Rider Media Team!
Reporting to the Manager, Marketing, this individual will be responsible for assisting with the ideation and creation of graphic design requests from various departments within the Club. The successful candidate will need to have a mindset of innovation and creativity, and able to work collaboratively in a team atmosphere. The graphic designer joins a highly creative team boasting a graphic designer, social lead, and videographers.
- Work with Club graphic designer to implement industry standard practices/principles while following the 2023 Style Guide
- Work cross-functionally to provide graphic design support for our internal teams to develop concepts of outstanding quality
- Support digital channels on Riderville.com website, Rider App, and other channels as needed
- Follow developed concepts and photography direction for assisting in content creation throughout the season
- Logo, imagery and graphics file management
- Miscellaneous duties as assigned
What’s needed to be successful in this role?
- Completion of secondary education, specializing in Graphic Design
- Detail oriented with great time management skills to work in a fast-paced environment with shifting priorities
- Willing to push the limits on design trends to continually evolve the brand
- Proficient in using Adobe Creative Cloud, including Illustrator, Photoshop, and InDesign
- Secondary skills including Premiere, Light Room, and After Effects would be seen as an asset
- Passion and drive reflective in all work
- Availability to work irregular hours including game days
In the application your process, you will be asked to attach a link to a portfolio of at least 3-5 pieces of your work for your application.
Meet the Team!
Wonder who you’d be working with? For those that have a LinkedIn, we have provided a link to their profile for easy access. Now is your chance to check out your potential manager and/or teammates!
Crystal Stus – Director, Marketing & Fan Engagement –
Jacqui Hurlbert – Manager, Marketing & Community –
Blake Tiedeman – Digital Media Producer
Angela Bailey – Graphic Designer –
Tyler Daku – Social Media Lead –
Morgan Fleury – Digital Media Coordinator –
Please click here to apply through our online portal. Please ensure you complete the application in entirety, which includes attaching your cover letter and resume. Applications must be received by February 23, 2023.