With Training Camp just around the corner, the Saskatchewan Roughriders have launched ten fun and interactive game themes and four new ticket packages, each carefully curated for the Rider fan you know and love.
The Club is asking everyone to ‘Bring It’ to our Home Opener, presented by Tourism Saskatchewan, on June 11 and help start our journey to the Grey Cup off right. We’ll be kicking off the Pepsi Summer Concert series, and it’s sure to be a electrifying environment at Mosaic Stadium when we take on the Hamilton Tiger-Cats.
“We are so excited to be able to reintroduce the premier game experience our fans have gotten used to when they are attending games at Mosaic Stadium,” said Chief Brand Officer Anthony Partipilo. “With a mix of fun themes, great halftime concerts and interactive fan experiences, Roughrider games will be THE place to be all season long.”
The 2022 themes feature fan favourites like Family Day (July 23), Country Roots Night presented by Young’s Equipment (July 29) and the Lights Out Game (September 16), as well as themes to honour our past and present including a Community Celebration of Culture (May 23), the kisiskāciwan Game (July 8) as part of our ongoing commitment to Truth and Reconciliation, the 13th Fan Appreciate Night presented by Capital Auto Mall (October 22) and much more. The Coors Light Party in the Park will also return to Confederation Park before every game after a season long hiatus.
The Club is also excited to announce four all new ticket packages on sale today made specifically with our fans in mind. These multi-faceted ticket packages are each a little bit different, but alongside game tickets can include pregame on-field experiences, food and beverage vouchers, Rider gear and exclusive savings off the ticket price. The packages are a great option for fans who may not be able to commit to season tickets but don’t want to miss seeing their Green and White in action. They also give fans their first shot at tickets for some of our most sought-after games several weeks before single-game tickets go on sale May 3. Details on the new ticket packages are available at riderville.com.
2022 Game Day Themes
Monday, May 23rd at 3 p.m. – Community Celebration of Culture
- Local dance and entertainment throughout the game, and an on-field experience post-game for the fans
Saturday, June 11th at 5 p.m. – Home-Opener – BRING IT, presented by Tourism Saskatchewan
- BRING IT to Mosaic Stadium for our Home Opener featuring the Pepsi Summer Concert Series
Saturday, July 2nd at 5 p.m. – Canada Day Weekend
- Cheering on the Green and White under the Red and White with the Pepsi Summer Concert Series
Friday, July 8th at 7:30 p.m. – kisiskâciwan Game, presented by SIGA
- Special pregame ceremony, Indigenous performances and the Pepsi Summer Concert Series
Saturday, July 24th at 5 p.m. – Family Day presented by Ruffles
- Face painting, balloon artists, a family-friendly halftime show, and an on-field experience post-game for the fans
Friday, July 29th at 7 p.m. – Country Roots Night, presented by Young’s Equipment
- Dust off your boots and cowboy hats and enjoy a country themed Pepsi Summer Concert Series
- Saskatchewan Roughrider Foundation 13th Fan Pregame Party and a tribute for the 35th SaskTel Plaza of Honour Inductees
- Don’t forget your non-perishable food items for Purolator Tackle Hunger initiative.
- This game needs no introduction, but will feature a special halftime show and an on-field experience post-game for the fans
- Get to your seats early and bring some glow sticks for an enhanced ‘Bring ‘em Out’ experience during pregame, special light show at halftime and stay for the fireworks show post-game.
The Saskatchewan Roughriders, alongside Football Saskatchewan, the University of Regina Rams, University of Saskatchewan Huskies, Regina Thunder and Saskatoon Hilltops are thrilled to declare September 16th and 17th as Football Weekend in Saskatchewan.
The Weekend Bundle
This includes Riders vs Elks, Rams vs Huskies & Thunder vs Hilltops
Adult $69.73 – $33.73 (Riders) $16.00 (Rams) $16.00 (Thunder)
Youth ages 3-14 $45.25 – $25.25 (Riders) $10.00 (Rams) $10.00 (Thunder)
Tickets are available for fans of both cities— with special sections reserved so you can display your colours alongside fellow fans. Find your seats here, no matter which side of the battle you’re on!
- Cameco Riders Touchdown for Dreams Pink Game
- We’re rolling out the green carpet with prize giveaways throughout the game, and the Capital Auto Mall PICK 6 finale at halftime