Video Producer Intern
This internship is perfect for those looking to use the extensive knowledge gained from their recent degree and apply it to gain unique experience in the Sports & Entertainment Industry.
- Term: May 2, 2022 – December 31, 2022
- Open to student and new grads (up to 24 months post graduation). We are looking for top local talent to share, inspire and grow the passion that fuels Rider Nation and our province! Therefore, applicants must be Saskatchewan based or a returning local resident.
The Riders are currently scouting for a creative, hard-working individual to join our Marketing and Communications team!
Reporting to the Digital Media Producer, this individual will be responsible for providing videography and digital media support. The successful candidate will need to have a mindset of innovation and creativity and be able to work collaboratively in a team atmosphere.
Where will your talents be focused? (Includes, but is not limited to)
- Collaborate with internal and external stakeholders to plan and execute video solutions
- Capture and edit video to support campaigns and projects
- Equipment setup and organization of shoots
- Attend and cover all press related events (scrums, conferences, briefings)
- Some event photography
- File organization and metatagging of photos and video
What’s needed to be successful in this role?
- Enrolled in post-secondary multimedia program
- Proficiency in using Adobe Creative Cloud, including Premiere, After Effects, Photoshop and other computer applications is considered an asset
- Proven skill in juggling multiple priorities and attention to detail in a fast-paced work environment with shifting priorities
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Office programs (Word, Excel, Outlook, Powerpoint)
- Ability to work alone and in a team
- Up to date with new technologies and practices
- Ability to work longer hours during the season, especially game days which are crucial for availability
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
Meet the Team!
Wonder who you’d be working with? For those that have a LinkedIn, we have provided a link to their profile for easy access. Now is your chance to check out your potential manager and/or teammates!
Current Vacancy! – Director of Marketing & Fan Engagement
Blake Tiedeman – Digital Media Producer
Please click here to apply through our online portal. Please ensure you complete the application in entirety, which includes attaching your cover letter and resume. Applications must be received by March 7, 2022.