Game Day Activation Intern
This internship is perfect for those looking to use the extensive knowledge gained from their recent degree and apply it to gain unique experience in the Sports & Entertainment Industry.
- Term: May 2, 2022 – December 31, 2022
- Open to student and new grads (up to 24 months post graduation). We are looking for top local talent to share, inspire and grow the passion that fuels Rider Nation and our province! Therefore, applicants must be Saskatchewan based or a returning local resident.
The Riders are currently scouting for a creative, driven individual to join our Fan Engagement team! This is a great time to join the Rider family and be a part of our year to host the 2022 Grey Cup!
The Game Day Activation Intern will work within the Fan Engagement team to support Game Day entertainment and activation. This crucial role will support both fan engagement aspects of Game Day as well as ensure our corporate partnerships are fulfilled and Game Day assets are delivered.
Where will your talents be focused? (Includes, but is not limited to)
- Assist in organization of game day specific needs including activation support, entertainment teams, game day talent, pre-game and post-game events, brand ambassador(s) management, hype team communication
- Assisting in all aspects of event management including researching, project planning, organization, communicating, executing and reporting on all events and special events
- Supporting Game Day activities which include coordination of halftime entertainment and fly past requests, partnership activations/promotions, and ticketing needs as assigned by the Corporate Partnerships/Game Day Department
- Supporting organizational events and programs as needed
- Participation in the activation, tracking and fulfillment process of partnership contracts and expectations
- Any other game day and event duties as assigned
What’s needed to be successful in this role?
- Enrollment in or completion of a Business Administration post-secondary program, preferably with a Marketing or Sports Entertainment major
- Experience using MS Office (Teams, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook)
- Detail oriented with great time management skills to work in a fast-paced environment with shifting priorities
- Strong understanding of corporate sales and marketing
- Ability to demonstrate professionalism and maturity when responding to staff, corporate partners and the public
- Team oriented attitude with a “can do” service focus to achieve organizational results
- Ability to work longer hours during the season, especially game days which are crucial for availability
Meet the Team!
Wonder who you’d be working with? For those that have a LinkedIn, we have provided a link to their profile for easy access. Now is your chance to check out your potential manager and/or teammates!
Current Vacancy! – Manager of Game Entertainment and Events
Current Vacancy! – Event Coordinator
Please click here to apply through our online portal. Please ensure you complete the application in entirety, which includes attaching your cover letter and resume. Applications must be received by March 7, 2022.