- November 16, 2020 : New season tickets available
- December 17, 2020 : last day to purchase before Progressive Gift Card Draw end
- February 12, 2021 : Early Bird pricing ends
- April 1, 2021 : Last Day to Renew
BE ENTERED IN THE WEEKLY GIFT CARD DRAWS
Back by popular demand, our progressive gift card give-away. Just in time for Christmas! All who renew and have account credits up to end of day on any Thursday will be entered automatically in that week’s draw. We will be drawing weekly starting October 30th for a winner to receive a gift card to the Rider Store. We start the draw with a $100 gift card and build to the final draw, December 18th for a $500 gift card. It’s easy to enter, either pay in full or set up a payment plan for season tickets! That’s it! Renew early and be eligible to win all $2,000 worth of gift cards!
Starting November 12th we will send out bi-weekly emails to our season ticket holders with our gift card draw winners! Receive one entry for every seat purchased and if you win, your name will go back in for each and every draw. The last gift card draw will be Friday, December 18th for $500!
Draw dates and gift card amounts:
- October 30, 2020 – $100
- November 6, 2020 – $100
- November 13, 2020 – $150
- November 20, 2020 – $200
- November 27, 2020 – $250
- December 4, 2020 – $300
- December 11, 2020 – $400
- December 18, 2020 – $500
Looking for an aisle seat or maybe something closer to centre field? Seats are available for exchange anytime in any area other than Gold or White seating. Gold and White seats will be available from April 5 to 9, 2021, based on seniority. For those that have renewed, paid in full or set up a payment plan, you will receive a calendar with your date and time. Relocations and additions in Gold and White will be based on seniority and ownership (i.e. shareholders). Please take the time to read the following information carefully. We have established some guidelines in order to make this process fair and equitable:
- To be eligible for seat exchange, season tickets must be PAID IN FULL, have a PAYMENT PLAN in place by 5:00 PM on April 1, 2021. Payment plans can be set up by contacting the Rider Ticket Office at Mosaic Stadium.
- You may not access available Gold or White seats until ON or AFTER the date(s) for your seniority year, as listed on the enclosed calendar and only to renewed season ticket holders.
- Owners have a window of time in their seniority category to move their seats prior to others in that category.
- Seat exchange can be done by contacting the Rider Ticket Office at Mosaic Stadium or by calling 1-888-474-3377 option #3. If you are placed on hold, please do not hang up as all calls are taken in the order they are received. Be sure to have your account number when you call us. We will not accept seat exchange requests by email.
OPTIONAL PAYMENT PLANS
We understand your Rider tickets can be a big commitment, we do offer payment plans to help work the cost into your budget. The earlier you start, the smaller the payments.
- Payment plans currently available for season tickets, on approved credit.
- Payment plans can start as early as November 1st, 2020 and final payment must be made no later than June 1st, 2021 for season tickets.
- Payment plans can be set up on the 1st or the 15th of the month.
- You can secure our Early Bird pricing by setting up a payment plan from now until February 12th.
- Payment plans can be set up on a valid credit card, or by pre-authorized chequing (PAC), a void cheque is required for PAC every year. We no longer accept post-dated cheques.
- All NSF PAC, or declined credit cards will be subject to an administrative fee of $30.00 as well as the possibility of your tickets being released for public sale. If your credit card is not accepted on the scheduled payment dates, you will be notified one time after which your tickets will be released for public sale.
PRIORITY ACCESS TO GAME TICKETS BEFORE PUBLIC SALE
We will send you a special email with links and instructions in spring! Stay tuned!
Exclusive priority access to event tickets at Mosaic Stadium, when offered, whenever a big event comes to town and is offered to our season ticket holders before the public sale. We will work with the event and send out information to you in advance!
PRIORITY ACCESS TO STADIUM PARKING
Parking at Mosaic Stadium is $300 for the season, including all 10 home games and a potential playoff game.
If you require accessible season parking, please contact the ticket office 1-888-474-3377 opt 3; please have available your blue accessible tag and number as it is required with purchase of accessible parking.