13th Fan Breakfast
Are you ready to kickoff your gameday right? Then make sure to join us for the first ever 13th Fan Breakfast! Tickets are on sale now!
Date: Saturday, October 9th
Time: 9:30 AM
Ticket Price: $40.00
Breakfast Type: Hot Plate Breakfast
Seating Type: General Seating
Queensbury Convention Centre
Grand Ballroom, EVRAZ Place
1700 Elphinstone St Box 167, Regina, SK S4P 2Z6
Saskatchewan Roughrider Foundation
What Can Fans Expect?
At this event, fans will have the opportunity to kickoff their game day experience properly with a fun filled breakfast that will feature performances by the cheer team and pep band. Most importantly, it will be an opportunity for fans to hear from and honour our new player inductees in to the Plaza of Honour
Requirements to attend the 13th Fan Breakfast
PROOF OF VACCINATION
- Fans age 12 and over must be able to verify they have received two doses of Pfizer, Moderna or AstraZeneca vaccines (or a mixture of two) or a single dose of Johnson and Johnson to be permitted to enter the event.
- The COVID-19 Vaccination Record available through eHealth Saskatchewan’s individual MySaskHealthRecord accounts is the preferred vaccination record for entry to the event and will provide the smoothest verification process on October 9th.
- Fans 18 and older, will be required to present photo ID matching the name on the vaccination record. Fans aged 12-17 will be required to show their vaccine record, but not photo id. Fans under the age of 12 are exempt from the policy.
- The Foundation recommends having a digital copy or screen capture on a smartphone ready for game day.
- Other documents such as your SHA vaccine card received at the time of vaccination, Armed Forces records or out of province/out of country proof of vaccination will also be considered but may require extra verification by volunteers/SHA personnel.
- Stick it to Covid vaccine stickers will not be accepted as proof of vaccination.
PROOF OF A NEGATIVE COVID-19 TEST
- A negative PCR (lab) test from an SHA testing site or a PCR or Rapid Antigen Test from a certified testing clinic (at ticketholder’s expense) will be required for unvaccinated people age 12 and over, or those who have only received a single dose of a COVID vaccine.
- The test must be taken within 72 hours of the game.
- Certified private testing clinics in Saskatchewan include Haztech, Quantum Genetix and Nobel.
- Photo ID matching the name on the negative test will be required for fans over the age of 18.
Masking will be Mandatory
- Masks will be mandatory at all times while in the event venue. Masks can ONLY be taken off to eat once fans are seated at the table they are eating at.