The Saskatchewan Roughrider Football Club is committed to being a valued partner in the Saskatchewan Community. This on-going commitment is demonstrated each and every day through the numerous activities and charities we support.
We are proud to support a wide range of registered and non-profit groups throughout the Province of Saskatchewan which focus on: Education, Health and Wellness, and recreation of children and families.
- · Due to the high volume of requests received on a daily basis, we can only support community events within the Province of Saskatchewan.
- · We are unable to accommodate requests for families or individuals.
- · Submitting a request does not guarantee that you will receive a donation as resources are limited.
- · In order to help the greatest number of people, the Roughriders will only support each organization once per year.
- · Autographed merchandise is given out at the discretion of our Community Relations department and not every item given away will be autographed.
- · We do not give out tickets or jerseys as part of our donation merchandise.
- Due to the amount of requests, we do not take in merchandise to be autographed.
To apply for a donation for your non-profit group please e-mail your written donation request to:
PLEASE NOTE THAT WE DO NOT ACCEPT DONATION REQUESTS OVER THE PHONE. BECAUSE OF THE HIGH VOLUME OF REQUESTS WE ARE UNABLE TO PLACE OR TAKE FOLLOW-UP CALLS OR EMAILS.
You may also mail your request on official letterhead of the beneficiary to:
Saskatchewan Roughrider Football Club
1453 Albert St
Regina, SK S4R 2R8