Fan Code of Conduct
The Saskatchewan Roughrider Football Club is committed to creating a safe, comfortable, and enjoyable entertainment experience for all fans. We want all fans of all ages attending our games to enjoy the experience in a responsible fashion. Security have been trained to intervene when necessary to respond to the following unacceptable behaviours:
- Behaviour that is unruly, disruptive, dangerous or illegal in nature.
- Using foul or abusive language or obscene gestures.
- Intoxication or other signs of alcohol or drug impairment that results in irresponsible behaviour.
- Possessing outside alcohol
- Using unmanned aircraft systems (drones) unless authorized by the Saskatchewan Roughrider Club.
- Possessing confetti poppers
- Bringing in aeresol cans except sunscreen and bug spray
- Smoking or vaping in any area than those designated
- Any disruption of the game or associated Rider events including but not limited to throwing objects or trespassing on the playing field or in other restricted areas.
- Failing to follow instructions of stadium personnel.
- Verbal or physical harassment of any fan, player or stadium personnel.
- Sitting in a location other than the guests ticketed seat
- Entering the field of play at any time
- Failing to follow the directions of Security Officers
All fans and any items they are carrying or conveying are subject to search by Security Officers prior to being admitted to Mosaic Stadium.
Event patrons are responsible for their conduct as well as the conduct of their guests and/or persons occupying their seats (unless Season Tickets re-sold through the Rider TicketExchange program). Stadium staff will promptly intervene to support an environment where event patrons, their guests, and other fans can enjoy the event free from the above behaviour. Event Patrons must produce their ticket when requested by stadium staff, and must scan out and back in if you leave the stadium. Event patrons and guests who violate these provisions will be subject to ejection or refused entry without refund and may face loss of ticket privileges for future games. To report violations of the Fan Code of Conduct, in confidence, text Riders followed by a space to 69050. Please include details of your problem along with seat and row number. If you see something, say something.
We suggest that you use the Football Express Bus as your safe ride home to and from the game. For more information call 306-777-7433